I started my photography journey way back when film was still a thing, dabbling in shots at sporting events I attended such as Rally Australia – shooting on a borrowed DSLR and with film you purchased from inside a fridge.
Times have changed now, I turned my passion for racing and riding mountain bikes into a bigger thing around 2015, hitting a few goals in the past couple of years. Starting out with a trusty Canon 450D, the kit has grown a lot but the focus remains the same, getting shots from racing, client work for magazines and brands, and plenty in between.
My style is still developing but in particular, I’m trying to get photos that convey a sense of place as well as action.
- Photography & Videography – Sport / Action, specialising in Mountain Biking
- Aerial Photography & Videography – CASA registered RPA (Drone) pilot
- Sports Journalism – editorial, reviews, race reports, destination articles
- Mountain Biking Australia Magazine
- Australian Mountain Bike Magazine
- Revolution Magazine
- Gravity Down Under